Total Pageviews

Contact Me

You can find me on facebook HERE

You can email at latinplayachick@gmail.com

T.O.U.

T.O.U.
All things I provide on this blog are of my own creation.
Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence.
Please do not share.
Do not claim as yours.
If you use any items here please link back to my blog.
DO NOT ADD NAMES TO MY SNAGS/EXTRAS AND CLAIM AS YOUR OWN!
Most of them are on always lists anyway so if you want your name on them join one or just email me and I will do it for you.
I have a list of places where I currently have an always list on side of the blog.
I update the list of sites every month depending of where I'm offering.
So if you want my tags you can pick one and join.
No translations of my tutorials.
Feel free to send me anything that you make with my stuff and I will gladly showcase it. My email is latinplayachick@gmail.com
Monday, November 10, 2014
*click on image to view full size*

PTU Count Our Blessings

This tutorial was written by me on November 10, 2014.
It was made out of my own creation and any similarity is purely coincidental.
I used pspx6 but any version should work without problems.
If you're doing this tutorial you must have good psp knowledge and be familiar with the tools.
Let's get started!

Artist: Naughty Pilgrim by Ismael Rac
Scrapkit: We Give Thanks by Karras Kreative Korner
Mask: 19 by moonbeams and spiderwebs
Font: Perpetua Tiling MT

*open your mask and minimize in your workspace*

c/p = copy and paste, ds = drop shadow (I'm using V5, H5, Opacity 50, Blur 10, black)

File - New - 700x700 - flood fill w white
Click on background with magic wand - new layer
Open paper of choice - c/p into selection - deselect
Layers - New mask layer - From Image
Find your mask in source window - hit ok
Merge group 
Resize your mask by 65% place to right 
Duplicate - mirror - merge down
Open place card - resize by 50% - place to the left - ds
Open leaves 2 - resize by 75% - place to the right - ds
Open basket - place to the bottom - ds
Open pumpkin - resize by 50% - place to bottom and right some - ds
Open ribbon 2 - place to right - ds
Open flower6 - resize by 50% 2x - sharpen - place to bottom right - ds
Duplicate flower6 - mirror - move up some 
Open half tube - c/p as new layer - move to left some 
Xero - radiance - change beauty to 76 - hit ok
Add drop shadow to your tube 
Open turkey - resize by 50% 2x - sharpen - place to bottom - ds
Open cornucopia - resize by 50% - place to bottom left - ds
Open pinecones - resize by 50% 2x - sharpen - place to bottom - ds
Open gravy - resize by 50% 2x - sharpen - place to bottom - ds
Open cranberry sauce - resize by 50% 2x - sharpen - place to bottom - ds
Open flower 3 - resize by 50% 2x - sharpen - place to bottom - ds
Open wordart2 - c/p and place to bottom right
Selections - Select all - float - defloat - modify - expand by 2 - new layer
Fill new layer w cream from your tag or another light color
Move fill layer under wordart - deselect
Merge wordart down to fill and add dropshadow
Delete background layer - merge visible
Add credits and name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY BLINKIE

Photobucket

Follow Me